Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Manager Gone

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2682 Views, 5 Replies

Sheet Set Manager Gone

When I use the SHEETSET command, the pallette is nowhere to be found.  Anyone know how I can recall it to the desktop?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mathewkol
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this:

Open the CUI and edit your current workspace.
Find the sheet set manager palette on the top-right half of the CUI window and click on it.
On the botton-right half you should be able to select a position for it. Try docking it to the left.
Close the CUI editor.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

This didn't work for us.  Any other suggestions for getting the sheet set manager back?

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
btillett

@Anonymous wrote:

This didn't work for us.  Any other suggestions for getting the sheet set manager back?

This one is crazy, and I have no idea why it works.  It works for my machine, and a coworker just had the same problem and it worked for him.  Simply unlock your taskbar (if locked) and move it to a vertical position on the side of your monitor and the Sheet Set Manager will appear on far right edge of the monitor.  Move it in from the edge and you are good to go.  It might appear beneath the task bar so you might have to move your task bar from side to side or to your second monitor, or even back to the bottom. Once the Sheet Set Manager is off the edge of the screen you can put your task bar back on the bottom of monitor if you like.

Boris
Message 5 of 6
Joe
Enthusiast
in reply to: mathewkol

Any reason this solution doesn't work with 2019?

Joe Cyganiak
Senior Designer
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020
Win 10 Pro 64
Message 6 of 6
Joe
Enthusiast
in reply to: mathewkol

Any other tricks when that doesn't work?

Joe Cyganiak
Senior Designer
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020
Win 10 Pro 64

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report