Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Location

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
578 Views, 1 Reply

Sheet Set Location

Hello,

I have a few drawings that i want to create a sheet set for. The only problem i have is when i create a sheet set, when i browse for drawings, i only can choose one out of 4 drawings to add to the sheet set. the other drawings are linked to a different sheet set that i have no clue where it is. Is there someplace in Civil 3D to check where your sheet set is stored at or is there a way to remove any associations with previous sheet sets. I am using Civil 3D 2012.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tyronebk
in reply to: Anonymous

Make sure the variables SSMAUTOOPEN and SSLOCATE are both set to 1, then open the drawings that are associated with the other sheet sets. That/those sheet set file(s) should automatically open in the sheet set manager (SSM). If you look at the properties of the sheet set it should tell you the exact location of the file (or run the command SSFOUND). Close out of the sheet set file in SSM, or just close out of Civil 3D altogether, and either delete or rename the sheet set file. If another user has the sheet set file open, the file will immediately be recreated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report