Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting station range in view Frames thus in Sheets

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
phareouh
788 Views, 3 Replies

setting station range in view Frames thus in Sheets

hi there i wanted to know a method to control my view frames range or how to do so in the sheets , 

as per attachment i get the Profile view , out of frame 

thankx

Yeah Will Not that much :
Sony VPCCW26FA
Intel Core i5 M 520 @ 2.40GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB Dedicated
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: phareouh

according to your picture and your question it looks as if your trying to use plan production tools to generate plan and profile?  If so then try to start with a out of the box template file which already has plan and profile set up.   then open the dwt file and see how they have it set up.

generally the top view port is set to recieve a plan view and the bottom view port is set to recieve a profile view.

the view scale and width of the profile view port control how much of the alignment it will sample with the view frames.

also the setting while creating view frames for how much overlap will be allow between view frames affects how much will be sampled.

Message 3 of 4
phareouh
in reply to: Anonymous

the thing is can i edit it ?

like after production i can enter viewport and edit it cause it doesn't accept so even if i unloack it ?

Yeah Will Not that much :
Sony VPCCW26FA
Intel Core i5 M 520 @ 2.40GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB Dedicated
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sure you can edit it. But the idea is, you can get the dwt file set up so you have to edit it as little as possible. Daniel R. Gordon Prein&Newhof dgordon@preinnewhof.com p. 269-372-1158 www.preinnewhof.comThis email and any attachments with it are intended only for the addressee(s). Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of Prein&Newhof. Any attachments are only for the convenience of the recipient. Conclusions or information obtained or derived from the data on the attachments(s) or within the body of this message will be at the user's sole risk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report