Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selecting items for parcel & network tables

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
annw2
130 Views, 1 Reply

selecting items for parcel & network tables

Is anyone else experiencing weridness when trying to select items for parcel and pipe network tables?

I tried to window select parcels with the layer manager layers set it and it only grabbed about 2 out of 30.

I tried to select the list in the prospector tab and it wouldn't pick any.

I finally got something sort of useful by isolating just the layers with the parcels to select.   I had to unisolate the layers to see the table.

I didn't have any luck trying to pick pipe network items from the prospector tab either.

I guess that isn't a function?

I didn't have any luck trying to delete extra items from tables.  The only feedback I got was that the delete function didn't work.  F1 didn't have anything useful.

The next time I will try to remove by picking the items in model space again and see if it was just a bad CAD file.

Ann Wingert, P.E.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rl_jackson
in reply to: annw2

I don't do much with pipe networks (haven't done any engineering in a while), But I can definitely say that parcels can be snickety at times and you may want to restart C3D, and if the problem still exist do an audit on the drawing to see if it resolves the problem.

Although the stability of parcels has improved its still got a ways to go IMO, and could use some additional functionality as well, very little has change in quite some time.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report