Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sections

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
89 Views, 1 Reply

sections

What is the recommended method for creating an existing section for a site (not a road). I tried using an alignment and profile, but the alignment cut the parcel into two (not desired). I believe LDT had several types of sections, some more site specific rather than road oriented. Are there any site type sections in C3D. I would like to cut several sections in the vicinity of a proposed house. Thanks, plt
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi plt, You can use the alignment in a different site and it won't create parcels in any of the other sites. -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM "plt" wrote in message news:41bcc6c5_2@newsprd01... > What is the recommended method for creating an existing section for a site > (not a road). I tried using an alignment and profile, but the alignment > cut the parcel into two (not desired). I believe LDT had several types of > sections, some more site specific rather than road oriented. Are there > any site type sections in C3D. I would like to cut several sections in > the vicinity of a proposed house. > > Thanks, > > plt >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report