AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*plt
Message 1 of 2 (45 Views)

sections

45 Views, 1 Replies
12-12-2004 02:32 PM
What is the recommended method for creating an existing section for a site (not a road). I tried using an alignment and profile, but the alignment cut the parcel into two (not desired). I believe LDT had several types of sections, some more site specific rather than road oriented. Are there any site type sections in C3D. I would like to cut several sections in the vicinity of a proposed house. Thanks, plt
*Brian Hailey
Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)

Re: sections

12-13-2004 07:41 AM in reply to: *plt
Hi plt, You can use the alignment in a different site and it won't create parcels in any of the other sites. -- Brian Hailey LDT2005 C3D2005 XP Pro - SP 2 P4 2.8GHz 1.00 GB of RAM "plt" wrote in message news:41bcc6c5_2@newsprd01... > What is the recommended method for creating an existing section for a site > (not a road). I tried using an alignment and profile, but the alignment > cut the parcel into two (not desired). I believe LDT had several types of > sections, some more site specific rather than road oriented. Are there > any site type sections in C3D. I would like to cut several sections in > the vicinity of a proposed house. > > Thanks, > > plt >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.