AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Rainman1
Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Section Sheets Annotation Scale

263 Views, 1 Replies
03-29-2012 01:32 PM

I have created section sheets in C3D 2012. My sections look fine in model space and my template comes in in paper space with my template and the proper viewport (viewport scale is 1:200). My annotation scale in model space is 1:250 and everything looks fine. My problem is, in paper space, the sections themselves looks fine but the annotation is way out to lunch (see attachment). I've tried playing with the scales but can't seem to find a solution. Has anyone seen this issue? Thanks in advance.

Distinguished Contributor
Rainman1
Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)

Re: Section Sheets Annotation Scale

03-30-2012 10:51 AM in reply to: Rainman1

Ok, I straightened out the previous issue. I can now create my section sheets but my horizontal, vertical and section labels are too small to read when I plot them on an A3 sheet. Is there a way to increase the size of the labels without changing the viewport scale? Please see attached .pdf file.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.