Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section Plot Style - Space between adjacent views problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MatthewB80097
525 Views, 4 Replies

Section Plot Style - Space between adjacent views problem

I can't seem to alter my space between adjacent views. When I adjust it nothing changes even after I refresh or regen.

Sometimes it overlaps the sections.

Ive tried manually adjusting it but it sometimes reverts back to the original section layout after a regen.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sjg
Advisor
in reply to: MatthewB80097

In 2011 when you change the section layout properties there is a UPDATE button on the ribbon to the right.
Steve Goessling
Land Consultants
Civil3D 2015
Windows 7, 64 bit
Intel i7 2600 @ 3.40Ghz
16 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro 600
Message 3 of 5
MatthewB80097
in reply to: sjg

Sorry my software is 2009 - was this a problem that autodesk fixed with 2011?

Message 4 of 5

i have noticed the same problem with 2009 at a few occasions. i did notice that if i right click on the section view group plot style from the toolspace settings tab, then change my plot rules, it sometimes does not take effect. BUT (a big but), if i right click on the section view group, then go edit section view plto style, then change the settings, it takes effect! i havent figured out why it does that, but thought maybe you have the same issue.

Message 5 of 5

Same problem - but when I tried what you suggested nothing happens. The plot rules work but the space adjacent box doesn't.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report