AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
MonkeyTrainer
Message 1 of 3 (223 Views)
Accepted Solution

section editor view width

223 Views, 2 Replies
11-14-2012 06:40 AM

when i get into my section editor, the view is zoomed out too far. is there a way to change the width of this view? i looked in display options, but may have skipped over the solution.

thanks.

There should be an option for default zoom scale or factor.  Make sure that is set to 1 and see what happens.  Something else to keep in mind is that the default view is supposed to include the extents of the corridor section.  If you have a targeting error or a bad elevation far away from the baseline then the software will try to show that.

*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: section editor view width

11-14-2012 08:15 AM in reply to: MonkeyTrainer

There should be an option for default zoom scale or factor.  Make sure that is set to 1 and see what happens.  Something else to keep in mind is that the default view is supposed to include the extents of the corridor section.  If you have a targeting error or a bad elevation far away from the baseline then the software will try to show that.

Distinguished Contributor
MonkeyTrainer
Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: section editor view width

11-14-2012 08:22 AM in reply to: sboon

ok, you're right. i looked over that and found it in "view/edit options". thanks.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.