AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Kokeza
Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

School doesn´t recognise benefits of students autodesk

246 Views, 2 Replies
12-17-2012 06:27 AM

First of all I am not having problem that someone needs to help me with, I´m deeply sorry if this doesn´t belong on this forum but i just wanted to share it with someone whom might understand.

As you know students version has watermark on it that prevents commercial use. In my school that watermark presents problems to most of teachers even it means that I´m using original version of AutoCAD.

To not have any problems with teachers I need to use illegal versions of AutoCAD if i want to print drawings without watermarks.

This problem made me think that I´m not the only one with this problem and made me sad because there are lots of students who are willing to learn and work in AutoCAD.

I will still continue to work and practice in my students version of AutoCAD.

Sincerely, The Student.

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

Re: School doesn´t recognise benefits of students autodesk

12-17-2012 06:47 AM in reply to: Kokeza

Hi Kokeza,

Thank you for letting us know about this situation. I would suggest you contact our Education Community team direclty on this link. They may be able to contact your school and assist you with thei problem.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos
Kokeza
Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: School doesn´t recognise benefits of students autodesk

12-17-2012 06:58 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for understaing. I sent message to support team.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.