Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save error in Civil 3D 2010

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
229 Views, 1 Reply

Save error in Civil 3D 2010

Ever since we upgraded to C3D 2010 I have been having issues with older files that were saved in C3D 2010 format. For example a drawing is already saved in 2010 format from 2007 format. When we go back into the drawing and attempt to save it again after making edits, the following message appears:

"One or more objects in this drawing cannot be saved to the specified format. The operation was not completed and no file was created."

I have run the Audit command in the drawing and get no errors, and I also have purged it completely. Funny thing is even though the Audit message shows 0 of 0 errors fixed, after the Audit you can now save the drawing, until you close it and bring it back up again. This would not be an issue if it was only one drawing, but in a sheet set of 32 it gets cumbersome. Has anyone else been getting this message and if so was there a way to fix the issue? Thank you.

Randy Berarducci
CAD Designer
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

See: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=661734

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report