Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC: Delete an Output Parameter?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
doni49
403 Views, 2 Replies

SAC: Delete an Output Parameter?

I added two output parameters in my custom SA.  I no longer want them in there.  But I can't find a way to delete them. 

Does anyone know how?

TIA!

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: doni49

I could've sworn that I tried this yesterday.  But I tried again and it worked.

Highlight the parameter and pick the delete key on the keyboard.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
elijahvoigt
in reply to: doni49

Don

Were you able to consistently delete a parameter without issue? I find that often when I delete a parameter SAC locks up. Also when I add a perimeter it seems to be random as to where it places the new box in the list. Very aggravating if you are trying to keep the parameters in a certain order.  

Civil 3D 2014
i7-3930K Overclocked
32 GB Ram
Windows 7 Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report