Distinguished Contributor
kevinjackman
Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)
Accepted Solution

SAC converge after a switch

158 Views, 1 Replies
10-28-2011 11:23 AM

Using the subassembly composer.

I have created a switch for 4 different curb style geomtries.  Switch works great.

After the switch, I want to bring the branches back together.

I want the next point to be common.  Trouble is, I have 4 possible origins.

How do I validate the origin for this next point?

C3D 2012

Posting a screenshot of your current flowchart would be helpful. If you are using the same numbering system in each branch you would use the same Point Number for the common point and then you can reference that point number for the remainder of the geometry.

*Expert Elite*
KMercier_C3D
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: SAC converge after a switch

10-28-2011 11:29 AM in reply to: kevinjackman

Posting a screenshot of your current flowchart would be helpful. If you are using the same numbering system in each branch you would use the same Point Number for the common point and then you can reference that point number for the remainder of the geometry.

Kati Mercier, P.E.

Co-author of "Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013"
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Certified Professional and AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
AU2012 Speaker::: CI3001: Reverse Engineering with Subassembly Composer for AutoCAD Civil 3D
AU2011 Speaker::: CI4252: Create Subassemblies That Think Outside the Box With Subassembly Composer for AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!