Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error R6025

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
RickCarle-PE
1793 Views, 9 Replies

Runtime Error R6025

Almost everytime that I close Civil 3D 2008 I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. I have attached a screen print of the error. Let me know if anyone knows what this is about.

Thanks

Rick Carle, P.E.
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008, SP2
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: RickCarle-PE

While quite annoying, it is a (I think) benign message that can be ignored.
I used to get these all the time bacl in LDT3. I have seen it after closing
C3D2008SP2 as well, but since it occurs after shutdown it isn't affecting
any of your data or customization files.

"Rick-PE" wrote in message news:5808035@discussion.autodesk.com...
Almost everytime that I close Civil 3D 2008 I get a Microsoft Visual C++
Runtime Error. I have attached a screen print of the error. Let me know if
anyone knows what this is about.

Thanks

Rick Carle, P.E.
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008, SP2
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

In an effort to get to the bottom of this one, I only noticed this error since I downloaded the SP2 today.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

I am having a similar issue with this error. I installed sp2 and now when I send a large file to the plotter Autodesk crashes. After the crash, a few seconds later, I get the R6025 error.

Has any one found a solution yet?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

I have a user that's seeing the same problem, only it's when he tries to add a feature line to a surface (Civil 3D 2008 SP2). Basically when he tries Civil 3D locks up, he kills the program and see the Runtime Error message. Any one figured out a fix?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

I get the same error frequently. Mostly after getting fatal errors or crashing out of either civil 3d, map 3d, or land companion (all 08). PLEASE someone help!!!!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

I'm no programmer, but in doing a little research on a couple of errors, I found this explanation for the R6025 (follow the link for more information and the example code):

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749

CAUSE
"This error occurs when your application indirectly calls a pure virtual member function in a context where a call to the function is not valid. In most cases, the compiler detects this and reports the error when building the application. But depending on how your code is written, sometimes the problem is detected only at run-time.

The error occurs when you indirectly call a pure virtual function within the context of a call to the constructor or destructor of an abstract base class. This is illustrated in the sample code below, along with some more description."

Not much help to me, but I thought someone else might find it useful.

Vaughan
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

I get R6025 error every time my machine crashes after trying to do something featurelines, object viewer, surfaces, etc.

Thanks for pointing Autodesk in the right direction vgbor. Now maybe they can fix the error and release SP3 as an apology for the misery they've inflicted on all of us unwilling "beta testers".
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Don't waste any time looking for an SP that will never show up.
I do not remember an SP after a newer version is out.

Bill

wrote in message news:6029743@discussion.autodesk.com...
I get R6025 error every time my machine crashes after trying to do something
featurelines, object viewer, surfaces, etc.

Thanks for pointing Autodesk in the right direction vgbor. Now maybe they
can fix the error and release SP3 as an apology for the misery they've
inflicted on all of us unwilling "beta testers".
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

I am tring to fix a friends computer and she is having the same problem Error R6025 but it is NOT happening when she closes autocad. Just when she is using it. She is using Autocad 2007 SP2 and it is taking 20 min to load. Is there a fix for this problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report