Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roundabout Corridor HELP

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Jason.Ferrelli
1411 Views, 3 Replies

Roundabout Corridor HELP

I have seen a few videos on how to make a roundabout corridor with the intersection tool, however I am having trouble coming up with a plan of attack for this one

It goes from a one lane to a two lane back to a one and two again, not to mention all the split islands
I guess I just need to talk out a few ideas where to start with this.

Any Ideas?

Jason Ferrelli
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

nice one, now that's a challenge, Crown? or cross slopes? you have center line profiles or back of curb? i think i would have 3 center lines with lots of construction lines for targets at the main intersection.

and check this out for the islands http://www.civil3d.com/2010/01/keep-your-curbed-islands-afloat/
Message 3 of 4
TCARCAMO78
in reply to: Jason.Ferrelli

wow very complexed roundabout. I just finished designing 2 roundabouts in the subdivision i was working on. If you trying to created the roundabout with the intersection feature you will only make your corridor parameters more complexed and drawing larger. I will look at it tonight and see what i can come up with to help you. Can you attached the drawing base or email me the drawing so i can take a look at it?

Tony
www.tonyscivil3dworld.blogspot.com
tonycarcamo@hotmail.com
Tony Carcamo
CAD Manager
www.tonyscivil3dworld.blogspot.com
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Jason.Ferrelli

Just a quick note. It is not desirable to use bmp's due to their bloated
size. Notice this .png file.

Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report