Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROTATED VIEWPORTS DISPLAYING BOLD TEXT, LINETYPES & ALIGNMENT LABELS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
22895pig
500 Views, 2 Replies

ROTATED VIEWPORTS DISPLAYING BOLD TEXT, LINETYPES & ALIGNMENT LABELS

HI ALL,

A little background,

I am in Civil 3D and displaying a proposed sewer main line and services. I have alignment labels at each service and custom linetypes throughout that have text in them denoting the type of pipe i.e. (8"S = 8" Sewer Main Line). Each lot also has its own MTEXT label with background mask. In Paper space I have a Plan & Profile Page setup with a profile on the bottom with an alignment and above that I have a rotated viewport displaying the said alignment. 

Now, my problem,

On other pages, I have unrotated viewports that displaying all of my text at normal thicknesses but on this page I have my viewport rotated and it subsequently made all of my text a bolder text. It even made the text this is in the linetype to be thicker as well. I double checked all of my text and it matches that of my other page layouts. Is there a setting that makes my linetypes and texts to be thicker when I rotate the viewport?

Thanks, Dillon

P.S. - I used MVSETUP>ALIGN>ROTATE VIEW to get my viewport rotated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KirkNoonan
in reply to: 22895pig

Are all of these layouts in the same drawing file? It sounds like it could be a text style issue to me. Verify that the text style is assigned the same font in each drawing file.

Message 3 of 3
IsTheBaddest
in reply to: 22895pig

your line might have elevation

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report