Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotate station 180 degree

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
PPG9999
2074 Views, 4 Replies

Rotate station 180 degree

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Civil 3D 2010 and would like to know how can I rotate station number 180 degree from the original? I did move the stations to the other side but I couldn't rotate the station number. For example, I move the station from right side to the left side and station numbers look upside down. I tried to change on Edit Alignment Label under rotation from 0 to 180, but it still didn't change. Please help!! Thanks in advance.

Polly
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rhdins
in reply to: PPG9999

Do you want to rotate all of them, or just one station? You need to change the station rotation in your station label style.

Right click on your alignment and select "edit alignment labels" then "edit current selection" once you've selected the style you want to edit, then under the "Layout" tab change the rotation angle to what you want.
Message 3 of 5
Hidden_Brain

turn "PLAN READABILITY" to false under the GENERAL tab in your station label style
Message 4 of 5
PPG9999

Thank you youngEIT. It works now. That is the trick. If you don't do that it won't work. Thanks everyone.
Message 5 of 5

Now it's 5 years later and your answer helped immensely.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report