AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

randall
Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

Road Template design

182 Views, 1 Replies
06-03-2004 12:28 PM
I use civil ldd version 2002, I am not successful at grading proposed road accurately, using the road template. I do make perfect proposed cross-sections with the template, but i can not contour the road properly with or with out curbing. can someone please help me.
*Karl Fuls
Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)

Re: Road Template design

06-03-2004 01:32 PM in reply to: randall
You may want to post in the Land Desktop forum - Civil 3D is a separate software package. You're more likely to get a broader range of help there.... -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator randall wrote: > I use civil ldd version 2002, I am not successful at grading > proposed road accurately, using the road template. I do make perfect > proposed cross-sections with the template, but i can not contour the > road properly with or with out curbing. can someone please help me.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.