Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road surface becoming flat

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rustee4u
282 Views, 2 Replies

Road surface becoming flat

This question is related to the running an assembly in to the road corridor and creating a surface. i have designed a network of Roads in CIVIL 3d in which whole network is surrounded by a Loop road. The loop road cross fall is unidirectional (2%) and 4.5 wide. I have used LaneOutsideSuperWithWidening subassembly to create  the assembly of the road. This doesnt contain any kerb or footpath but only road channel lines, The corridor run soomthly but after creating the of the loop road corridor the surface is becoming flat meaning there isn't any cross fall acoss the road but in the assembly crossfall is there. If i run the same assembly in another road alignment the suface is coming absolutely correct.

I also tried different road assemblies to run along the loop road but the result is same no cross fall across the road.

Any help is highly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nilesh33
in reply to: rustee4u

Hi,

Use LaneOutsideSuperMultiLayer subassembly and keep superelevation as "Default".

There may be superelevation in alignment, pl check.

Otherwise you can try for LaneInsideSuperMultiLayer also.

Message 3 of 3
rustee4u
in reply to: rustee4u

Thanks Nilesh.LaneInsideSuperMultiLayer subassembly works But my head still hovering around LaneOutsideSuperWithWidening subassembly.

I have checked there are no superelevation in the alignment and the same assembly working well for other alignments.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report