Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Cross Section Views - slope

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
bogdan_dragos2002
912 Views, 2 Replies

Road Cross Section Views - slope

Hi, i am a new user of Civil 3d so maybe here i will sove the mistery :). So i made the alignement, then calculated the superelevation, created the superelevation view (where i can see that the superelevation is created). Made the longitudinal section (profile), made the assembly, corridor, coridor surface, sample lines .... then my issue. I made also the cross sections but the problem is that in the cross section view, all the sections are with the same slope as the  assembly. So i want to see in the cross section view, the superelevated section as i can see it in the superelevation view (and i can't ). What am i doing wrong? i try to do this for several days now, and i still can't. Please HELP !

Thank you !!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: bogdan_dragos2002

Subassemblies which support Superelevation must be used such as the "LaneSuperelevationAOR".

And the "Use Superelevation" Parameter must be set within each subassembly in order for the slopes to honor the Superelevation slopes.

By right clicking on any subassembly on the Tool Palette choose Help and available parameters including superelevation are listed if available for a given sub.

superelevation (2).PNG

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
bogdan_dragos2002
in reply to: Jay_B

Thank you so much, that worked  Smiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report