Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rivercad extension for Civil 3D

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
aldawg23
2005 Views, 6 Replies

Rivercad extension for Civil 3D

Is this available for purchase yet?  Anyone know when it will be available?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
wfberry
in reply to: aldawg23

It is free and available for subscription folks.

Bill

Message 3 of 7
BrianHailey
in reply to: wfberry

It's not available for subscription customers yet. It's still in Labs. What that means is it's available for anyone to try but treat it as beta software. Most of the labs installs have a timebomb so they will no longer work after a certain date (not sure about this one) so if you are using it for critical project stuff, it might stop working on you.

http://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/civil3d_river/

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 4 of 7

Has this been released for Civil 3D 2013?  If so, where can download it?  I purchased RiverCad from Boss back in 2009 and now I cant use it. 

Thanks,

Matt

Message 5 of 7

Originally, I was mistaken and thought the original poster was referring to something else. Rivercad is not currently available. There is the River Analysis Extension available on Labs: http://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/civil3d_river

Perhaps that will do what you need?

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 6 of 7
wilkyflex
in reply to: aldawg23

i PURCHASED RIVERCAD PRO FROM BOSS 5 YEARS AGO.  iS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET THE SOFTWARE WORKING?  I have the orginal USB dongle, but it does not activate the software.

Dean

Message 7 of 7
tmullins
in reply to: wilkyflex

No because Autodesk bought them then basically pulled the plug. We are as upset as you are.

They made it as a labs download for C3D2012 with a timebomb on Dec.31, 2012. 

Then extend it (after pressure from the customers who use it) until June 30, 2013 and make it only available in C3D2014.. 

But then announce that it is only available to IDS Ultimate customers.

Then they cave in maike it available as a download to Subscription customers.

Then pull it within 24 hrs.

Not sure why this is even an issue for Autodesk. You have customers who purchased the BOSS products years ago and then you take it away from them and can't make up your minds whether to give it back to them or not. This is no way to treat customers who have been loyal for years using your products.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report