Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right-of-way parcel

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
314 Views, 2 Replies

Right-of-way parcel

I was reading a white paper from the AutoDesk website and it mentions: "A Right of Way command defines a right-of-way parcel based on the horizontal alignment." Where is this found? I looked under the parcels as well as the alignment menus to no avail. I also had no luck with the help files. Thanks, Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Brian, The Create Row command is in the Parcels pulldown. However, if you'd had a previous install of Civil 3D, you will first need to delete the civil.mns, civil.mnc, and civil.mnl files in \Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Autodesk\Autodesk Civil 3D\R16.0\enu\Support folder. Launch the product and the files will recompile with the new menus and you will see the Create ROW command listed. -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

One extra clarification - you need to download and apply Civil 3D Service Pack 1. The feature wasn't exposed in the original release. "Karen Dowling, Autodesk ISD Test Development @autodesk.com>" wrote in message news:404e41f0$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi Brian, > The Create Row command is in the Parcels pulldown. However, if you'd had a > previous install of Civil 3D, you will first need to delete the civil.mns, > civil.mnc, and civil.mnl files in > \Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Autodesk\Autodesk Civil > 3D\R16.0\enu\Support folder. > > Launch the product and the files will recompile with the new menus and you > will see the Create ROW command listed. > > -- > Karen Dowling > Autodesk ISD QA Analyst > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report