Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIGHT EDGE- CENTRE EDGE AND LEFT EDGE levels of vertical alignment

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
2285 Views, 13 Replies

RIGHT EDGE- CENTRE EDGE AND LEFT EDGE levels of vertical alignment

Hi  

I have a problem with my profile view and was wondering if anyone can help me please. I’m using a South African template which I cannot seem to get the RIGHT EDGE- CENTRE EDGE AND LEFT EDGE levels of my vertical alignment when creating my profile. All the levels seem to stay the same. I have created an assembly with a -2% and a -2% fall. I also attached a drawing. Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Jameel Pathan

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Anonymous

in the profile view properties on the data band tab make sure your assigning left right and center to the appropriate slots

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous

I have tried that and still the Right, left and centre edge stays the same.

Message 4 of 14
Joe-Bouza

Are they superimposed profiles? can you post the drawing?

Joe Bouza
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous

Hi

The file is too big too send I attached the pdf file. Its just a normal Profile.

Thank You very much

Message 6 of 14
Joe-Bouza

If you want to email me

jbouza <at>cameronengineering <dot><com>

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous

I have the exactly the same problem. The left and right edges on my profile are the same as the centreline levels.

What was your solution to the problem?
Message 8 of 14
Joe-Bouza

Post a screen grab of the profile data band properties dialog

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

The left and right edge are referenced to the centreline geometric data.

Message 10 of 14
doni49

Your right, left and center all reference the SAME PROFILE.  SAME PROFILE = SAME INFO.

C3D ProfileBands.png

EDIT:  I just re-read your post and realized that you had already figured it out and just came back to explain what the issue was.  Sorry.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: doni49

Superelevation data is correct and appears in the profile view, but the road left/right edges levels are incorrect and are the same as the road centreline levels.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous

Superelevation data is correct and appears in the profile view, but the road left/right edges levels are incorrect and are the same as the road centreline levels.
Message 13 of 14

Hie i am facing the same challenge of producing the same road levels for right edge and center and left edge is there a way including the centre line offset data  into the profile view band 

Message 14 of 14
tonderaitmaworera

How to you add the offset alignments to the profile which you could have created from centerline

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report