Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retaining Wall

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
unathinonkasa
550 Views, 5 Replies

Retaining Wall

I am having a trouble of creating a  retaining walls ,I need the retaining wall to support the roadway i.e. the corridor must run behind the stem. I am filling behind the retaining wall between the embankment and stem to elevate the roadway.plz help

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
sboon
in reply to: unathinonkasa

We need more information. Is this wall supposed to be parallel to the road alignment or separate?  Can you post a section? 

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 6
unathinonkasa
in reply to: sboon

Good day!!

This wall follow the road alignment. please find the attachment.(Horizontal alignment, Section, Retaining wall details )

Thank you
Unathi
Message 4 of 6

Good day!!

This wall follow the road alignment. please find the attachment.(Horizontal alignment, Section, Retaining wall details )

Thank you

Unathi

Message 5 of 6
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: sboon

I took the liberty only because I am following this. If it is a solution I appologize.

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
sboon
in reply to: unathinonkasa

It appears that you already have the wall designed in detail.  It's hard to be sure but it seems that your wall has bends where the alignment uses curves so they won't be parallel all of the time.

What is your goal here?  Do you want to model the excavation and backfill required for installation of the wall, or do you want to ignore it and just design the road structure to be built after the wall is in place?

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report