AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Reply
*Burgasser, Drew
Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)

Reset label for point with desc key override

161 Views, 3 Replies
11-07-2003 06:30 AM
It seems that if a point has a label style set from a desc key override (or
even a manual override), and then reset the label, it goes back to the label
style associated to the group.

I would hope that it would reset itself based on the label style override.
I wouldn't want the desc key override to be lost.

Drew Burgasser
CAD Masters, Inc.
*Miller, Chris J.
Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

Re: Reset label for point with desc key override

11-10-2003 05:17 AM in reply to: *Burgasser, Drew
Can you tell me what you mean by "reset the label"?

"Drew Burgasser" wrote in message
news:3F4E7B52F1B5E2F70CA7AD2AD3D856C0@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> It seems that if a point has a label style set from a desc key override
(or
> even a manual override), and then reset the label, it goes back to the
label
> style associated to the group.
>
> I would hope that it would reset itself based on the label style override.
> I wouldn't want the desc key override to be lost.
>
> Drew Burgasser
> CAD Masters, Inc.
>
>
*Burgasser, Drew
Message 3 of 4 (161 Views)

Re:

11-10-2003 05:55 AM in reply to: *Burgasser, Drew
First, move a point label (to show the leader).
Second, choose the label to show the grips.
Last, right-click and choose "Reset Label" from contents menu.


"Chris J. Miller" wrote in message
news:21398A170D67816FEC49B358AC2F8948@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Can you tell me what you mean by "reset the label"?
>
> "Drew Burgasser" wrote in message
> news:3F4E7B52F1B5E2F70CA7AD2AD3D856C0@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > It seems that if a point has a label style set from a desc key override
> (or
> > even a manual override), and then reset the label, it goes back to the
> label
> > style associated to the group.
> >
> > I would hope that it would reset itself based on the label style
override.
> > I wouldn't want the desc key override to be lost.
> >
> > Drew Burgasser
> > CAD Masters, Inc.
> >
> >
>
>
*Blanchard, Matt
Message 4 of 4 (161 Views)

Re:

11-14-2003 01:41 AM in reply to: *Burgasser, Drew
Drew,

I confirmed this as a defect and it has been written up.

Matt Blanchard
"Drew Burgasser" wrote in message
news:F78A8D4611ED65218949BAF95DFBB0C7@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> First, move a point label (to show the leader).
> Second, choose the label to show the grips.
> Last, right-click and choose "Reset Label" from contents menu.
>
>
> "Chris J. Miller" wrote in message
> news:21398A170D67816FEC49B358AC2F8948@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Can you tell me what you mean by "reset the label"?
> >
> > "Drew Burgasser" wrote in message
> > news:3F4E7B52F1B5E2F70CA7AD2AD3D856C0@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > It seems that if a point has a label style set from a desc key
override
> > (or
> > > even a manual override), and then reset the label, it goes back to the
> > label
> > > style associated to the group.
> > >
> > > I would hope that it would reset itself based on the label style
> override.
> > > I wouldn't want the desc key override to be lost.
> > >
> > > Drew Burgasser
> > > CAD Masters, Inc.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.