Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPORTES!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
luismontecino
164 Views, 2 Replies

REPORTES!!!

AMIGOS BUENAS TARDES TENGO ESTA SITUACION ESTAMOS HACIENDO TERRAPLENES Y POR LO CUAL EL TOPOGRAFO RELEVA CAPA POR CAPA, AHOR BIEN EL ME PIDE QUE POR CADA CAPA O DE LA SUPERFICIE RELEVADA COLOCAR EN ELCENTRO UN EJE Y SACAR COTAS DE TERRENO PARA LA PROXIMA COMPARAR EL ESPESOR DE LA CAPA SIGUIENTE.... AHORA BIEN HASTA AHI LO HAGO TIRO UNA POLYLINEA Y HAGO EL COOMANDO DIVIDE Y COLOCO PUNTOS A UNA CIERTA DISTANCIA Y LUEGO A ESTO CONVIERTO A PUNTOS DE AUTOCAD A CIVIL Y LO QUE ME ESTARIA FALTANDO ES COMO SACAR EL  REPORTE DE ESOS PUNTOS??? SALUDOS ADJUNTO UN ARCHIVO DE EJEMPLO GRACIAS AMIGOS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: luismontecino

English version of my reply:

I can use the google translator to translate spanish to english and try to help you.  But for this to work right, it needs to be written in complete sentences with punctuation and correct spelling.  As written, I don't understand the question.

Responder en Español:

Puedo usar el traductor de google para traducir español al Inglés y tratar de ayudarle. Pero para que esto funcione bien, tiene que ser escrito en oraciones completas con puntuacion y ortografía correctaComo está escrito, no entiendo la pregunta.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
luismontecino
in reply to: doni49

if it can be so !! .. I need to generate a report of those points through that layer of embankment is to control the thickness of the following ...
I pass the report would make to achieve ???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report