Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing label from multi-view section - tricky Q?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1093 Views, 6 Replies

Removing label from multi-view section - tricky Q?

I want to remove the right label - upper on the curb. I want to have only left and right for the road (-3.00 and +3.00). And maybe I shall add crown label - but do not have crown in the list at the left side of the print screeen

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not sure why that curb label is showing up when the only point that has a label style assigned is ETW. Maybe that point has the wrong point code assigned? I would have to see the drawing so I could more closely inspect your code set style and your subassemblies.

Regarding the crown point, look at the properties of either the right or left lane. There will be an option for Crown Point on Inside. Turn that option on. In the code set style editor you might have to Import codes (the button bottom right) and pick the newly changed lane subassembly on the screen.

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 7
mathewkol

In addition to Tim's comment, you only need to turn the crown on for ONE lane, not both, or you will have two overlapping labels.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Thank you Tim!

I think the point is not on the back side of the curb - but the begining of the sidewalk.

If you wish send me PM with your email to send you the file.

BR

Dimitar

Message 5 of 7
tcorey

my email address is not private:

tcorey at shasta dot com

or if you prefer the long version: support at deltaengineeringsystems dot com

Feel free to send your file and I'll take a look.

Tim

Tim Corey
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

Message 6 of 7
tcorey

Hello Dimitar,

In looking at the Assembly called NP duqsna K dolu, I found that just to the right of the small curb subassembly is a small LaneInsideSuperVaryingWidth. The leftmost point of that subassembly has a point code of ETW. This is hard-coded into the subassembly and cannot be changed

The workaround would be to use a different subassembly (or a combination of subassemblies) instead of the one you are using now. Finding one that allows that point code to be changed would allow you to not label that point.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: tcorey

Thank you a lot Tim,

obviously I have to change this LaneInsideSuperVaryingWidth subassembly, because besides this ETW code - when I try to compute the material list its layers are not there. Dont know why!?

Thanks one more time!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report