Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove .DST's from Recent Documents list

60 REPLIES 60
SOLVED
Message 1 of 61
Jeff_M
8620 Views, 60 Replies

Remove .DST's from Recent Documents list

Attached is a zip file with a standalone program to aid in cleaning up the Recent Documents list for all flavors of AutoCAD, 2009-2013.

It's pretty self explanatory, just be sure to run it with no sessions of AutoCAD, or vertical products, running. It should refuse to run if it sees any Acad.exe application in the running tasks list. Once the dialog opens it will show you all of the Autocad related products you have installed, select one and it will fill in the first list of recent documents. Then select a profile for that product and the second list will populate with the SSM related recent documents saved for that profile. You can then select any item from either list, if the same DST filename exists in both lists it will automatically select them both. Use the standard selection methods to select more than one (shift-click, control-click, window).

Be sure to Unblock, if needed, the zip file before extracting the exe file. (Check the file properties)

If you find it useful, or if you have any problems with this, please let me know at jeffm AT quuxsoft DOT com

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
60 REPLIES 60
Message 61 of 61
Beka_Tchigladze
in reply to: Jeff_M

@Jeff_M 

done thank you, I get an old version for the first time.

Beka Tchighladze
Road/Highway Technical Designer

AEC Collection/C3D 2022
WIN 11 64 PRO
Predator Triton 300SE, Intel Core i7 11370H, 24 GB
NVIDIA RTX 3060, 6 GB
YouTube--->Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report