Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regenerating Model Freeze Problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
10409 Views, 4 Replies

Regenerating Model Freeze Problem

Hi guys recentlyl i bought the Autocad Civil 3d 2012 64 bits, and ive been working with it. But i have an issue when i change between the layouts and the model page, after been working for a while in a project. When i change from Model to Layout its fine, but when i go back to Model it tells me "Regenerating Model" and it gets frozen and i cant do nothing about it, cause it seeems the file gets corrupted when this happens, i close civil and open it again and with this draw this problems keeps happening and i have to do alll the work again and hope that this time this wont happpen.

Please i need a solution for this, cant work with an issue like this. Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

Take a look at this thread and see if any of it helps. Switching-to-model-space-hangs-civil-3d-2012

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: AllenJessup

thanks allen for answering, but in the threat u gave me, at the end after triying differents ways to solve it, they couldnt do it, the same its happening to me, its very frustating to have something like this when u bought a product like this.

I have an intel core i5 2500k 3.3 ghz, 8 gb ram, motherboard ASROCK H67M and a AMD HD 6870 1 gb GDDR5

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bits

Ah and i downloaded the SP1 and the Rainbow Hot Fix and this keeps happening

Message 4 of 5
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like you have a certified video card, so that's probably not it. But you might want to review the release notes or readme file for the card. I improved my performance greatly using some tips in the file.

If you just purchased Civil 3D. You must be on Subscription. Subscription comes with a minimum of web support. Your reseller may have sold you Gold support, which comes with phone support. Hit up Autodesk with this and see what they say.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Furneaux
in reply to: AllenJessup

same problem but witn ASD 2013 when model have been rotated, also obtain message "Regeneration model" Have somebody found solution?

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 Service Pack 1.1 Update 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report