Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Range wise volumes for multiple sections. in Civil3d

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jhanuani
196 Views, 4 Replies

Range wise volumes for multiple sections. in Civil3d

I have computed material volume for all the cross section in Civil3D. I'm in urgent need to generate Range(Elevation) wise Volumes for each and every section - similar to one is possible to analyse range wise volumes for entire surface.. is there anybody to help me out.. Thanks in advance..
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: jhanuani

I'm not clear on what you're trying to do here.  Maybe a sketch or post more details.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
jhanuani
in reply to: sboon

Thanks for your response.. I have created two surfaces and able to get multiple sections, one of which is shown in attachment. Also able to generate a Total Volume table as in Table1. But I need to generate a Table either in the format as in Table1 for only 770-690 elevation range or a table in the format as in Table 2. If you are done, you could be a great help to me...
Message 4 of 5
jhanuani

Thanks for your response.. I have created two surfaces and able to get multiple sections, one of which is shown in attachment. Also able to generate a Total Volume table as in Table1. But I need to generate a Table either in the format as in Table1 for only 770-690 elevation range or a table in the format as in Table 2. If you are done, you could be a great help to me...
Message 5 of 5
jhanuani

Thanks for your response.. I have created two surfaces and able to get multiple sections, one of which is shown in attachment. Also able to generate a Total Volume table as in Table1. But I need to generate a Table either in the format as in Table1 for only 770-690 elevation range or a table in the format as in Table 2. If you are done, you could be a great help to me... sorry for replying thrice, im unable to attach file.. this I was done.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report