Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random table borders

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lkirby
565 Views, 3 Replies

Random table borders

In the past couple C3D versions, I've had these random borders show up in my simple tables.  I have a table for my legend and another one I use for a list of references.  I use no borders for these tables but sometimes when I edit a cell somewhere in the table, the random border will appear.  I remove it and then sometimes it reappears again later.  It's usually the top line of the second row, second column only but occasionally it will be when I add a row into an existing table.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or some weird setting I'm missing.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: lkirby

I would check your cell styles. If the cell style is getting changed when you edit the cell, that could be the culprit.

If you don't get a satisfactory answer here, post in the AutoCAD discussion group as well.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 4
lkirby

I'm not intentionally changing any styles at all.  It seems to happen after different things like sometimes if I move a table or sometimes if I add a row or even just edit the contents of one cell.  It's really random and doesn't happen every time but of course I usually don't notice it until after I've printed 10 sets of something.  I think it's a bug but thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone else has seen it.  Thanks!

Oh, and thanks for the ACAD suggestion.  I'm always buried in C3D so I forget about that forum.

Message 4 of 4
CLG1972

I have the same problem, only it happens every time I open the drawing I remove the border line and save then when I close and open the drawing the same lines appear in the table. I do not even make any changes to the table.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report