Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Daylight Cut Feature Line

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
CACavallo
513 Views, 6 Replies

Random Daylight Cut Feature Line

For some reason I'm getting a daylight cut feature line outside my corridor which should not be there (red line).  I can't figure this one out.  My daylight fill and daylight feature lines are correct.  My cross sections through this portion of the corridor are correct too.  Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
sboon
in reply to: CACavallo

I'll bet that you have just installed SP 2.1  Check this thread to see my screenshots of the same problem

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Civil-3D-Service-Pack-2-1-HEADS-UP/m-p/3603678#M18472...

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 7
CACavallo
in reply to: sboon

Did uninstalling Civil 3D and reinstalling without SP 2.1 fix your problem?

Message 4 of 7
sboon

I have access to another computer without the SP so I haven't tried that solution yet.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 5 of 7
CACavallo
in reply to: sboon

I uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem went away.  Thanks for the link to the other thread.

Message 6 of 7
consultora

I solved this problem, spliting the corridor between the start and end of the random daylight feature line.

Message 7 of 7
sboon
in reply to: consultora

Yes, you can solve it by splitting off a new region if your corridor is finalized.  The problem is that the random feature lines appear and disappear as the corridor is edited, so you may end up with a whole lot of regions.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report