Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Countours 1m and 5m" Display Issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1124 Views, 2 Replies

"Countours 1m and 5m" Display Issue

Hello,

I've been having issues in Civil 3D 2014 files (randomly, in some files, sometimes), in which the surface style CONTOURS 1M AND 5M won't display its contours. No matter if it's BACKGROUND style, DESIGN style, CONTOURS AND TRIANGLES, it just won't display the 1m and 5m contours, even if I create new surface styles and set this desired contours.

I mean, if I set the surface style to 2M AND 10M, the contours will show without any problem. I have checked everything and I don't know what's wrong with it. Sometimes, if i reset the computer, they will appear but, after some work on the file, they will dissappear again.

Any ideas? It happens more often in heavy files or on files with surfaces I have pasted onto another or referenced surfaces.

Thanks for the help!

Alejandro.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Is LevelOfDetail turned on?

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeff_M

That's funny;

It was turned ON.

I typed LevelOfDetailOff and, when the warning message showed up on screen, I pressed CANCEL, and then the Contours 1m and 5m appeared. Guess she (yes, its a "she") was just lazy and needed a little push.

Thanks a lot Jeff, for the quick and correct response,

Kudo for you! 

Greetings from Costa Rica.

Alejandro.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report