AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

BrianD17
Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

quick elevation edit trouble

101 Views, 1 Replies
10-22-2013 12:45 PM

I've creaetd feature lines and made them breaklines on the surface.  When I go back to use the quick elevation edit tool to change an elevation at either where I've previously put a PI or elevation point I don't get the triangle cursor so i'm not able to select and change the elevations  The slope triangle between elevations isn't showing up either.  It's not every feature line in the drawing, only some and i've been able to manipulate all of them in the past.  I've removed the feature line and redrawn them but got the same results.  Any suggestions?

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

Re: quick elevation edit trouble

10-22-2013 03:12 PM in reply to: BrianD17

You need to make sure that the site is set properly in the Quick Elevaiton Edit tool.  The triangle shows only on feature lines on the same site that is currently set.  Look at the command line after you've started the QE tool.

Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!