Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on pipe/structure tables

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Hidden_Brain
215 Views, 2 Replies

question on pipe/structure tables

i am interested to know the best way to tabulate pipes when you have both round and elliptical ones in your network. the option i get is pipe inner diameter or width, and a separate inner height.

assume i have 15" circular and 19"x30" elliptical. if i set table style to report inner pipe dia or width, the cirular will report as 15", but the elliptical will report as 30" (for horizontal elliptical). if i go with inner heightx inner dia. or width, the elliptical will come out as i want, but the circular will report as 15"x15".

i know i can add a pipe description following the size, but it sure will be nice to have a way to set it up so that circulars are tabulated as diameters, and ellipticals as risexspan.

if anyone can give suggestions to steer me in the right directions, or thoughts to share how to approach this, i would much appreciate.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Hidden_Brain

I have no answer at this time, but if you were fornaerly "youngEit" congratulations

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: Hidden_Brain

Thanks Joe, yes, I have joined the club!
About my post in how to handle circular and elliptical pipes, if anyone can share some thoughts, I'd really appreciate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report