Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QTO Manager - Workaround to Update CSV Files

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
310 Views, 4 Replies

QTO Manager - Workaround to Update CSV Files

I found this post through a tweet today, and finally, someone has been able to wrap their head around this issue.  Thanks Marco Garza for writing this and thanks to Enceptia for posting it.  http://bit.ly/1ceqCIl

If you've found it difficult to use QTO manager, as I have, perhaps this will help.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

Thanks Lisa

that got me to thinking, instead of using arbitrary numbers for the item number. would it work to use the unit cost? then the total cost could be computed without further manipulation. I'll have to try it

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Joe-Bouza

It works! Holy Cow

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Awesome, but it's still a work around. Hey, glad you tried out your theory. Makes it a good day, hugh?

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 5 of 5
jporter

Lisa, thanks for posting this for everyone else to see.  I'm happy to see the infromation is useful to others.  

Joe, thanks for testing it with the unit cost.  That is great to know it works.  I'll definitely inform everyone about that as well.  

Jason Porter
ASTI Civil Solutions Technical Advisor
www.asti.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report