AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

djamison24
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Publish sheets to seperate PDFs

100 Views, 1 Replies
11-07-2012 06:18 AM

I'm trying to publish a set of drawings into seperate PDFs.  I've tried running the Multi-sheet and the Single-sheet options and they are both printing all sheets into one PDF.  Is there a configuration variable or another setting somewhere that would be blocking me from printing to seperate PDFs?

*Expert Elite*
TRogers
Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

Re: Publish sheets to seperate PDFs

11-07-2012 07:56 AM in reply to: djamison24

PUBLISHCOLLATE

0 A published sheet set is processed one sheet at a time. Separate PLT files are created for each sheet. If the sheet set is published, the sheets might be interleaved with other plot jobs.
1 A published sheet set is processed as a single job. A multi-sheet PLT file is created. If the sheet set is published, it is never interleaved with other plot jobs.

If the issue was resolved by this method, please click on "Accept As Solution"
*Civil 3DJ*
Todd Rogers

Visit my blog here.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.