Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

publish 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
bf
Advocate
272 Views, 7 Replies

publish 2014

how come when I publish to plotter the layouts in a dwg in 2014 they stay in perpetual publish status and don't plot, but open same dwg in 2013, publish and almost by the time I get to the printer, all 7 layouts have printed.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Jay_B
in reply to: bf

Are your "Printer Support File Path" settings identical in the Profiles for 2013 and 2014?

Options>FIles Tab>Printer Support File Path>

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 8
bf
Advocate

Yes, the file paths are identical.  The only path I ever alter is the backup location. 

Message 4 of 8
bf
Advocate

so there is no answer?  anybody   anybody   Bueller

Message 5 of 8
jmayo-EE

I have not had any issues publishing or plotting in 2014. To plotter, printer or pdf.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
jmayo-EE

I make new plotter with each release. I don't share them between releases. Are you trying to do this?

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
bf
Advocate

the program finds the printers/plotters on the network.  I don't get the Publish Job Status window like I get in 2013.  Maybe I will do a repair.  I've checked all settings I can find.  In the publish icon in the tray a window says print job complete, but the icon is still animated.

Message 8 of 8
bf
Advocate
in reply to: jmayo-EE

well, I turned of publish in background and that was it. Thanks for the replies.

Bryan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report