AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
JaredStewart727
Message 1 of 2 (121 Views)

Profile View pipenetwork data band

121 Views, 1 Replies
01-20-2014 12:06 PM

I have looked here but couldn't find it. If someone knows that it's been posted here, please be so kind as to point me in the right direction and I won't waste anyone's time.

I have a profile view with a data band for my pipe network. I want the stationing of my structures to show up. Works great. Until I have a structure show up on multiple profile views. The stationing may be 0+00 for one view/alignment, but needs to be 2+40 on the other one. When I used Structure Labels, you could change the reference alignment for the label, is there any way to do this with a data band?

Thank you in advance,

Jared

Civil 3D 2011

Windows 7 Pro 64

Intel Xeon 2.8 GHz

6 GB RAM

Product Support
Willy_Campbell
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

Re: Profile View pipenetwork data band

01-24-2014 04:34 PM in reply to: JaredStewart727

At this time I do not believe it is possible to overwrite [update] the data-band text as it is hard-coded from the location of the object in the profile view. I need to test this to make sure.

Could you please provide a screen-shot of the results you are getting in the data-band? Could you also provide a dumbed-down version of this drawing? Something that has the alignments, profiles, and structures/pipes live in the drawing?

Willy Campbell
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.