Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile view of multiple alignments

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ph17il
3188 Views, 1 Reply

Profile view of multiple alignments

I have two separate alignments and profiles that I would like to view in the same profile view.  Is there a way to accomplish this?  I've tried to superimpose the profiles, but that hasn't worked. These are more or less "sub alignments" that lie along a common alignment.  They have separate stationing due to project phasing, but I'd like to correlate them to an overall project stationing in the drawing.  Is this possible, or do I have to put everything into one alignment?

Thanks,

Phil

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lholland
in reply to: ph17il

What about superimpose profile is not working?  That's the only way to do what you are talking about for multiple alignments. You can't edit a profile from the superimposed view, but you can superimpose one to the other and vice versa so you can see how your design changes are reflected in the view. 

You can have more than one profile associated with an alignment - but of course the stationing will come off of the main alignment. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report