Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View Gets Cut Off When I Create Sheets

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
748 Views, 3 Replies

Profile View Gets Cut Off When I Create Sheets

I am trying to print out the plan and profile of my road including the piping that runs underneath.  Once I create my sheets, the whole lower part of the profile (part which includes the drainage piping) gets cut off.  Is there a way that I can change the starting elevations for the profile on the y axis?  For some reason the y axis starts at my roadway elevation at station 0+00 which is 176 ft.  How can I make it start at a lower elevation so that the the lower part doesn't get cut off?

Everything is scrunched at the bottom.  I just want to shift it up.

Thanks in advance for any help.  I'm new to AutoCad.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

My experience has been that Sheet Production tools mostly get you a basic setup without having to make one sheet, then use the SaveAs command over and over. It still requires the user to go into each sheet and do some tweaking. Profiles at odd elevations are not unusual.

I would love to hear someone say how to make this work, but I haven't found anything better than a quick change in the Profile View properties elevation tab.

Message 3 of 4
nbrimer
in reply to: Anonymous

What it is doing is spliting the profile per the height and there is a setting when you start the plan and production tools that when you are on the profile part of the dialog box even though you have the profile view assigned to what you do in the dwg that it is comming from you have to check the box for choose settings and uncheck the split profile and set some of the other settings at that time then click finish and uncheck the box for choose settings and that should take care of the problem you are having

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: nbrimer

ditto

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report