Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile view band labels

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
218 Views, 1 Reply

Profile view band labels

Hi!

Does anyone know how to change the Profile view band labels?

We needed to change the Station names for the alignment and for the profile view from 00+100 to 1000+100 etc.

Changing the alignment starting station name (Alignment properties) makes the profile move (as it stays linked to 00+100 station), creating the new labels style for the Alignment helps to keep the profile, but with labels 00+100 etc.

I have created new Profile view label style using the same expression as for the alignment, but when I am trying to create new Profile Data Band Style the Label style I created is not listed inh the Label Style composer.

Will be gratefull for any help.

(p.s. the profile was created from a polyline using Quick profile picked from drawing and Exported to LandXML )

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

One way I change the alignment labels it to add an equation station. for example, instead of the alignment starting at 0+00, lets say it starts at 450+00 or 1000+100 like you said.

1 First select the alignment

2 right click and select alignment properties

3 Under the Station Control Tab

4 Add Station Equation-specify the starting point

5 In the station ahead column specify the station you want it to start with. Mine says 449+23.85'. and hit apply

FYI-I am using Civil 3D 2012. Not sure what version you are using.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report