Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile view band at start/end stations not showing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mauricio.akira.santana
2668 Views, 2 Replies

Profile view band at start/end stations not showing

Hi, I've been having a problem to make the bands at the start/end staions in profile view appear.

I've tried close to everything on the forum by now: checking/unchecking the checkbox for start/end stations, messing with the geometry points, turning on/off several components on the band display tab, recreating the profile from scratch, checked the profile data band labels for major/minor stations and horizontal/vertical geometry points, tried changing the weeding, altering the profile range to start/end 0.001 before/later. The latter managed to show the label, but the value for station was wrong and there was none for elevation.

Is there a solution for this?

Bands.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to do. The Begin and End Surface Profile Staion and Elevations can be turned on by adjusting the Weeding down to zero.

If you're trying to display the Structure Stations & Elevations, then use a Pipe Network Databand to display that information.

data band weed.PNG

pipe band style.PNG

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3

Jay_B,

Unfortunately that doesn't work either, when adjusting the weeding to 0 the ammount of information displayed is way too much, I've tried changing the weeding to 0 and choosing fewer geometry points to label, but still there's too manylabels overlapping.

This particular profile has a pipe network, but this problem is for any profile.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report