Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Vertical Curve Table

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tonykhoury
782 Views, 3 Replies

Profile Vertical Curve Table

Hello, 
Does anyone know how to generate a table for the profile gemotery ? PVC, PVT, Elevation... I know it is doable for the aligment and it is dynamic. 
I have been looking for a day and i can't find how it can be done for  the profile. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: tonykhoury

There isn't a table that I know of for profiles. You can generate a report from the Toolbox tab in the Toolspace palette, but of course that's a snapshot.  Someone might have a custom routine.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 3 of 4
tonykhoury
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

Lisa, 
I am aware of the report option, but this is not dynamic and it needs work. Being a stating table might cause problem on the long run.
I am not familiar with "custome routine", can you tell me where to look for that ? Thank you. 
It's really odd that Civil 3D doesnt do it for the profile but it works for the alignment. 

Message 4 of 4
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: tonykhoury

I agree, a profile table would be a nice feature for some. For “custom”, I was merely suggesting that perhaps someone has written a custom routine to do what you’re asking.  Since we have no need of a profile table, I’ve never searched for one.  That said, what we do use is a 3d party add-on from Quux Software called SincPac. The particular tool that I use to display both Alignment & Profile information shows me a table that has become very useful for us. I know it's a large image, but there's a ton of information on it.  This tool alone is worth the price (for us).

2014-12-02_10-25-21.jpg

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report