Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Update - Static/Dynamic

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1297 Views, 4 Replies

Profile Update - Static/Dynamic

I am having a problem with my current alignment and profile. Usually my profiles will update to reflect changes to my parent alignment. However, it is no longer updating. I checked my alignment properties and the profile update is on static, and it is not allowing me to change the property to dynamic. Any suggestions, I don't really want to have to create a new profile.

Thanks,
Jason
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
castled071049
in reply to: Anonymous

Question: Is the offending profile in the original file that it was created? Or are you referring to a profile in a sheet created with the Plan Production tools? (Or otherwise data referenced in?)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Is this a layout profile or a surface profile?

Joe
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks for the quick responses guys. The profile is the original surface profile. Okay I just noticed in the profile properties that the profile no longer has a data source, which I believe should be my original ground surface. Edited by: js_lnid on Mar 9, 2010 9:14 AM
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Another problem now, how do I select my surface as the data source. I do not know how this property got changed to begin with, I might have changed the surface's name at some point.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report