AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
Robert S
Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)

Profile Styles

68 Views, 2 Replies
03-25-2005 03:28 PM
I have spent over four hours trying to get a profile style that looks like the LDT profile with the K value and AD on the top with a dimension line that looks like a dim line. Has anyone had any success with this?
*Chakravarthy Gavini
Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: Profile Styles

03-25-2005 06:11 PM in reply to: Robert S
Did you try one of the _Autodesk Civil 3D Imperial By style.dwt" (or any other three template shipped along with the product? It has some examples, looks very similar to LDT base profile curve label. Also some of the profile tutoral drawings have them. You can strat from those dwgs to create your own style. Chakri -- Chakri Gavini Product Designer Autodesk Inc ---------------------------- "Robert S" wrote in message news:26121990.1111793342005.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I have spent over four hours trying to get a profile style that looks like >the LDT profile with the K value and AD on the top with a dimension line >that looks like a dim line. Has anyone had any success with this?
*James Wedding
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: Profile Styles

03-26-2005 08:27 PM in reply to: Robert S
Yes, but I've spent a lot of time playing with styles. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager & Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.