Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Styles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
120 Views, 2 Replies

Profile Styles

I have spent over four hours trying to get a profile style that looks like the LDT profile with the K value and AD on the top with a dimension line that looks like a dim line. Has anyone had any success with this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you try one of the _Autodesk Civil 3D Imperial By style.dwt" (or any other three template shipped along with the product? It has some examples, looks very similar to LDT base profile curve label. Also some of the profile tutoral drawings have them. You can strat from those dwgs to create your own style. Chakri -- Chakri Gavini Product Designer Autodesk Inc ---------------------------- "Robert S" wrote in message news:26121990.1111793342005.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I have spent over four hours trying to get a profile style that looks like >the LDT profile with the K value and AD on the top with a dimension line >that looks like a dim line. Has anyone had any success with this?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, but I've spent a lot of time playing with styles. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager & Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report