AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 11 of 12 (68 Views)

Re: Profile Style Questions

01-13-2012 09:19 AM in reply to: Rubixcube10

It's normally not good practice to resurrect a 7 year old thread.....if need be, link back to it in your new thread.

Rubixcube10 wrote:

I dug deep looking for a solution to this.  I tried to create a new band style but don't see any option for a second profile info.  I'm basically trying to get rid of the second set of elevations on the band.  Unfortunetely the website that is listed doesn't work anymore.  Ideas?

When you create a new band style it will have just one profile elevation component...just as you want. The second profile text component would have to be added if needed.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
Valued Contributor
Rubixcube10
Message 12 of 12 (59 Views)

Re: Profile Style Questions

01-13-2012 10:20 AM in reply to: Jeff_M

Sorry about pulling up an old thread.  Thanks for the help.  It took me a few tries.  I got it by playing around with it.  Now I guess I just need to keep tinkering with it.

Rob

HP Compaq 8100 Elite
Win 7 Pro SP1 - 64Bit
8GB RAM
i7 860 @ 2.80 GHZ

AutoCad Civil 3d 2012 SP1
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.