Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Structure Labels Out in Space!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Rainman1
180 Views, 4 Replies

Profile Structure Labels Out in Space!

I have been working with our present C3D template for a few months now and all profile stucture labels came in fine. All of a sudden when I try to add a structure label in the profile, it is coming in almost 50,000m below the profile?? I have different piping networks (STM, SAN, WAT) and all labels are doing this. I checked an older drawing and the labels are fine. I compared all the settings from the drawing where the labels work and the one not working and all settings are the same? The labels are coming in at "zero" on the "Y" axis but at the proper coordinate on the "X" axis. We've recently upgraded to C3D 2014 from C3D 2012 and the labels still work properly in C3D 2012. I have installed SP2. Is it a glitch in C3D 2014??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: Rainman1

@Rainman1 wrote:
 I have installedSP2. Is it a glitch inC3D 2014??

Haven't seen any issues with Structure labels like you're experiencing and we've been using 2014 for a year now.

We also upgraded from 2012.

Can you post a file here which has this issue?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 5
Rainman1
in reply to: Jay_B

here is a file with the issue. zoom extents and you will see the labels way below the profile. open the file in C3D 2012 and everything works fine.

Message 4 of 5
Rainman1
in reply to: Jay_B

doesn't seem like it is adding the file? unless i just can't see it because I created the post? added it again.

Message 5 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: Rainman1

Here are a couple suggestions to try from @Discussion_Admin .

Ok a few things to try if using IE please make sure you are not in "compatibility" mode as it is not supported.

Also make sure you are not blocking scripts from Autodesk or Addthis.com they are need for all features to work.

also please make sure you are using the latest releases of the supported browsers below (with JavaScript enabled):

Chrome
Firefox
Internet Explorer 8+
Safari

For mobile device browsing the latest popular mobile operating systems and devices with their default browsers (with JavaScript enabled):

iOS with Safari
Android with Android browser
Opera Mini
Blackberry Browser

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report