Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Info Disappearing

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
joseph.stadheim
321 Views, 6 Replies

Profile Info Disappearing

Good Morning,

I am running 2012 C3d and I am having an issue when a drawing is freshly opened, some of the profile data is not showing and it will show up after I sync the different information that is missing.  The issue with this is that when I run a publish of multiple projects that info dosen't show and I have to go into each project to sync the info and plot each sheet seperatly.  Does anybody have any ideas on how to reslove this issue?  Thanks in advace for any help and have a good day.

Joe

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

I should give a bit more info.  The p&p sheets are created in their own drawing and all the alignment, profile, and pipe network info are referenced in. 

Message 3 of 7
Jeff_M
in reply to: joseph.stadheim

Do you have SP2.1 installed? If so, this is an issue I've been working with Seth Hall at Autodesk for months now. No known resolution as of yet. 

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 7
joseph.stadheim
in reply to: Jeff_M

I do have that service pack installed.  Thanks for the update.  Would you be willing to update the thread as info becomes available? 

Message 5 of 7
Jeff_M
in reply to: joseph.stadheim

I will try. If you would log a support request through the subscription center, or the Autedesk feedback portal, and make it attention Seth Hall, it may help to get some action on this. Although with 2014's release only a few months away, I'm not sure how much effort they will be expending on this 2012 issue, even though it is an issue that affects ONLY this Service Pack.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 6 of 7
ralstogj
in reply to: Jeff_M

Jeff

I seem to be having a similar problem in 2012, the profile data that is referenced is going but this is because the data in the corridor surface in the model file is disappearing. If i  force a rebuild of the corridor in the model and then re sync it still does not come back.

Do you have to recut profiles ever time you need to print?

Did you ever get a solution?

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
Message 7 of 7
Jay_B
in reply to: ralstogj

See if  This thread is similar to your profile issues?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report